Part of my dream job is giving women options and resources to follow their own passions and desires. Since I have taken this new direction with my blog, it has grown in popularity! I'm so humbled when I see the number of visitors, shares and clicks on the rise!
The creative career I'm focusing on today is home stager. Have you ever looked a room and mentally rearranged it or imagined certain items to make it "better"? How fun would this job be?! I see the stagers on HGTV and I'm inspired to redecorate/declutter my entire house!
I did a little research and found resources for you to explore (if you are interested in becoming a home stager. )
But first, ask yourself:
1. Why do I want to do this? Is this my true passion or just a past time?
2. How much am I willing to invest in this opportunity?
3. How will I make money?
4. Where can I network?
5. How long will it take to get my this idea up and off the ground?
6. Can I afford this venture?
7. In a year, where do I hope to be with this idea?
8. Who is the clientele for this business?
9. Is this service needed in your area?
10. If you are considering relocating, where would be a good place to start this business?
11. Where will I store the materials?
12. Where can I get help with a business plan?
13. How much time can I devote to this business?
14. How will I get to know realtors and agents to build relationships?
Home Staging Resource
|Logo is courtesy and property of Home Staging Resource|
The Staging Diva
|Logo is courtesy and property of The Staging Diva|
International Association of Home Staging Professionals
|Logo is courtesy and property of IAHSP|
I would love to hear/read about your passion! What inspires you?
Please share in the comments below.
With love and warmth,
CEO- The House of Q’s
Keep in touch!
*Note- sharing resource information does not equal an endorsement of products
or a guarantee of employment*